Re: [O] (i/a)spell in org-mode - ignore links?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] (i/a)spell in org-mode - ignore links?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:27:11 -0500

hmm.. that is not my experience.

In org 8.2.5f

a link like this: file:mispeled gets flagged by ispell-buffer.

I did see that if I turn on flyspell, those links are not flagged. on the other hand, flyspell does not check the whole buffer. I can always run flyspell-buffer to check the whole buffer, and then use flyspell-goto-next-error to find the mistakes.

John

-----------------------------------
John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> does anyone do spell checking with ispell or aspell in org-mode? I was
> wondering if there was a way to get it to ignore links, latex markup,
> etc...

It should already be the case in master branch.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou