[O] API problem

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: [O] API problem
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:37:31 +0100

To solve a problem I have the following line in an org file:
        - [ ] B (org-list-set-checkbox (line-beginning-position) (org-list-struct) "[X]") ITEM STRUCT CHECKBOX (org-list-send-item (line-beginning-position) 'end (org-list-struct)) ITEM DEST STRUCT

Executing the org-list-send-item brings the entry to the end of the list, but executing org-list-set-checkbox does nothing. What am I doing wrong? Because looking at the API I use the right parameters. I also do not get an error message.

--
Cecil Westerhof