[O] How to use ox-bibtex

From: address@hidden
Subject: [O] How to use ox-bibtex
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:41:37 -0300

Dear community,

I'm using org-mode to draft most of my activities, and day after day I get closer to managing my paper writing. Nonetheless, there is a point still drives me crazy.

All over the web I find post about using such or what tool to get emacs org-mode to work with Bibtex... all of them seems complex to execute. I found the exported ox-bibtex.el [1] (included in my installation from git), which 'It also introduces "cite" syntax for Org links.', but no examples of the usage are included in this document.

*Question*

Can anyone provide a minimal example of the use to this tool, including the configuration (if needed), and the necessary external (non-org) files?

Thank you!

[1] http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob_plain;f=contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex.el;hb=HEAD

--
Oscar Castillo-Felisola.