[O] do not display certain TAGs in agenda

From: David Belohrad
Subject: [O] do not display certain TAGs in agenda
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:33:57 +0100

Dear all,

here is the stuff:

I have lots of tags in particular todos. When displayed in the agenda,
they look e.g. as this one:

CPSupgrade: NEXT asssembly of the fbct bodies on the vacuum chambers
:2013:MARS:#CPSUpgrade:REFILABLE::@Me:@John:

Now, tags MARS, 2013 and REFILABLE are 'common' tags I use when
filtering for them, but generally I don't want to see them in the
agenda. I'd like to see only tags starting with '#' or '@' as those
identify to me projects and people involved. If I would be able to do
it, my agenda view would become less messy.

Is this possible?

thanks
.d.