Re: [O] Making org-agenda-list hide items scheduled for the future

From: Michael Hoffman
Subject: Re: [O] Making org-agenda-list hide items scheduled for the future
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:39:00 -0500

On 01/20/2014 10:24 AM, Fabrice Niessen wrote:
Hello Nick,

Nick Dokos wrote:
"Fabrice Niessen" <address@hidden> writes:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
I use the weekly/daily agenda and want to be able to use the SCHEDULED keyword
to hide items until the scheduled time comes up. I don't want to think about
them until then. How can I set up org-agenda-list to do this?

This is the list of agenda items, not the TODO list. I already have
org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled set to future. It does not help.

See my answer on StackOverflow.

It would be useful if you could post a link to your answer.

Yes; such double postings of questions on both SO and the ML aren't
particularly great (and should not be encouraged)...

I should have mentioned the previous question on Stack Overflow. Thanks for your response there and here. However, they did not solve my problem. So I decided that this mailing list would have been a better venue to ask.

Here's the link:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21118288/making-org-agenda-list-hide-items-scheduled-for-the-future/21120864

I had no reaction of the OP for 2 days. Dunno if the response resolves
his problem.

It doesn't. I am trying to change the daily/weekly list of agenda items (org-agenda-list). Your responses there seem to affect the global TODO list but not the (org-todo-list).

Is there a way to hide items in the weekly/daily agenda until they are SCHEDULED?

Thanks,
Michael Hoffman