[O] emacs calc and src block editing

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] emacs calc and src block editing
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:49:47 +0000

Hello,

There is a niggling aspect of editing source code blocks.  If, while in
the src block buffer (reached by C-c '), if you start up calc and
request "calc-copy-to-buffer" to place a result in the source code being
edited, the copy is actually placed in the original org buffer and
subsequently lost when exiting the src buffer.  In my opinion, the copy
should be place in the src buffer at point.

I have no idea whether or how this could be fixed.  It's not a major
problem but I thought I would mention it in case it's easy to fix.

This happens with current org even though I am writing this on a system
with an older version.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.4-322-gece429