Re: [O] Bugs in org-drill

From: Lukas Fuernkranz
Subject: Re: [O] Bugs in org-drill
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:54:25 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On 3.12.2013, at 17:47, Lukas Fuernkranz <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Lukas Fuernkranz
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> I also encountered problem 1 and opened a bug report:
>>> https://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-drill/issue/9/org-drill-doesnt-accept-near-miss-and
>>
>> the mentioned problem was fixed quite some time ago in org-drill's
>> repository (see the link above).  However org-plus-contrib on ELPA
>> apparently still comes with an old version of org-drill.  What needs
>> to be done to fix this?  Could someone of you do this?
>
> I will grab and install the new version.

when I install org-plus-contrib from ELPA I get org-drill version
2.3.7 (which suffers from the bug mentioned above), but according to
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/contrib/lisp/org-drill.el?id=739b2649c74d01ecb515cc922d99bf26b6d403d7
it should come with version 2.4.0 (that fixes the mentioned bug and
probably other stuff) -- shouldn't it?  Anyway, I'm quite confused
about this as I'm not familiar with org-mode's git repository.  Is
there something wrong with my configuration or why do I get the old
version?

Regards,

Lukas