[O] #+include doesn't export anything?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] #+include doesn't export anything?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 00:24:40 +0800

I had just asked a question about src-blocks in exports, but things just got a little weirder.

Below is my export file, referring to the master source for day 1. It exports *nothing* from 01-contents.org. I get all the stuff from the header, but 01-contents.org may as well not be there.

Is this a wrong approach?

What's strange is that babel asks me if I want to execute #+call lines that are only in 01-contents.org, but ox-beamer ignores the lot.

??

I'll find some workaround, but this is highly inconvenient.

hjh

~~
#+startup: beamer

#+TITLE: SuperCollider Week, Day 1 \\ Introductory SC, Synthesis and Sequencing
#+DATE: \today
#+AUTHOR: H. James Harkins
#+EMAIL:

#+INCLUDE: "../slidehead.org"