[O] Which `odt-content' variable should I use? Wh y are there two?

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: [O] Which `odt-content' variable should I use? Wh y are there two?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:20:46 +0000 (UTC)

I was browsing the customize group org-export-odt.

I found two variables that seem to do the same thing.

In org-odt.el, we have
  org-export-odt-content-template-file

while in ox-odt.el, we have
  org-odt-content-template-file

Do I need to worry about this. Will org-export check both locations, or will
one take precedence somehow? (As in, if one is `nil', will it more or less
have no effect on the other?)

I imagine I could do some print variable testing to discover on my own, but
also wanted to see if comments would be enlightening to my understanding in
general.

- Brady

(learning Emacs because I found Org-mode; "programmer")