Re: [O] Exporting text

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting text
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:19:09 -0500

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:05:29AM -0500, Peter Davis wrote:

> > I suggest you install Org through git, as explained in the manual.
> >
> > Don't forget to ~$ make autoloads or just ~$ make
> >

> I'll try re-installing via git.

Ok, I tried making org from git, but I'm still having problems with
latex. When I start emacs, I get

Symbol's value as variable is void: org-latex-classes

NOTE that when I try locate library, I still see the elpa location

Library is file ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131118/org.elc

Though I don't know how that's even getting in the load path. It's not
in my .emacs anywhere. Something else? Is desktop saving this
out-of-date load somehow?

GNU Emacs 24.3.1
org version 8.2.5g

Thanks!