Re: [O] Exporting text

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting text
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:31:03 -0500

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:19:09AM -0500, Peter Davis wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:05:29AM -0500, Peter Davis wrote:
> >
> > > I suggest you install Org through git, as explained in the manual.
> > >
> > > Don't forget to ~$ make autoloads or just ~$ make
> > >

> > I'll try re-installing via git.
> >

> Ok, I tried making org from git, but I'm still having problems with
> latex. When I start emacs, I get
>
> Symbol's value as variable is void: org-latex-classes
>
> NOTE that when I try locate library, I still see the elpa location

Ok, so two other changes seem to have me working again:

1) move the elpa directory out of the way, and
2) explicitly load ox-latex

Now emacs starts up without errors, and I can export to latex without
errors.

However, the latex output looks like complete rubbish ... just
headers, overlapping each other vertically.

Thanks!
-pd

--
----