Re: [O] The "new" html exporter

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] The "new" html exporter
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:26:58 -0500

Benny Simonsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> I have upgraded to org-mode, but from release_8.0 the old
> publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html have been replaced by
> org-html-publish-to-html.
>
> This gives me a few issues:
>
> My #+STYLE: <content> are ignored. I have tried to replace it with
> #+HTML-HEAD:, but does change anything.

Post an ECM (a minimal example exhibiting the fault).

> I use the :html-head feature in org-publish-project-alist, but would
> also like to append some HTML HEAD in the org files - is this not
> possible any more?

Maybe you need

#+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA:

?? See sec. 12.6.10, CSS support, in the manual.

> Another issue:
> I have some macros like
> #+MACRO: TstMacro @<b>Bold macro@</b>
>
> But this is encoded to @&lt;b&gt;Bold macro@&lt;/b&gt;
>
> How do i escape the < and > to re-enable raw HTML in macros?

See sec.12.6.4, Quoting HTML tags, in the manual. This seems to
work:

#+MACRO: tst @@html:<b>@@$1@@html:</b>@@

* Use the macro

{{{tst(this)}}}

> Are there other documentation for the "new" exporter than
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html?

The 8.x manual describes the new exporter.

> I hope that one you can point me into the right direction.

Nick