Re: [O] How to use ox-bibtex

From: Ahmadou Dicko
Subject: Re: [O] How to use ox-bibtex
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:02:49 +0000

You  can also use  latexmk which was designed to solve this kind of problem.
I have this in my init.el

(setq org-latex-pdf-process
      '("latexmk -pdflatex=xelatex -pdf -latexoption=-shell-escape %f"))

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> A single doubt is left... the bibtex compilation is not performed
> during the exportation process, should be done manually, Am I write?

You can customize org-latex-pdf-process to do what you want.
By default, it does three pdflatex runs in a row. If texi2dvi
works for you, it might be preferable. But you can always add
a bibtex run after the first pdflatex run.

Nick

--
Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)