Re: [O] Timestamps - anything goes?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Timestamps - anything goes?
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:17:25 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bastien ,

> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there any restriction in the use of planning/time info other than
>> common sense? If so, what are the ruled-out combinations and attribute
>> assignments?
>
> Common sense applies, but it applies best to examples.
> I guess the question is too abstract for anyone to give
> a useful answer -- what problem are you trying to solve?

There are actually several questions:

 1. can deadlines be time-ranges?
 2. in time-ranges, can both entries have repeaters?
 3. can deadline and closed have repeaters?
 4. are any combinations of deadline and scheduled valid?
 5. ...

i.e. I want to find out which timestamp-attributes are (or should be)
neve used for which planning-element, and which combinations of these
elements are (or should be) strictly forbidden.

--
cheers,
Thorsten