[O] Export Dispatcher Insert Template Not Working?

From: Soapy Smith
Subject: [O] Export Dispatcher Insert Template Not Working?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:50:52 -0500

Hello, I'm having trouble with the export dispatcher not inserting a
template.  I'm not sure I'm entering the commands correctly.  I am
attempting to insert the template for LaTeX.

Here are the 2 different attempts which fail:

C-c C-e   (successfully opens the dispatcher buffer)

l # l ret

In mini-buffer:  "Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil"

or

# l ret

Same error in mini-buffer:  "Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil"

Am I entering the commands incorrectly?

Regards,
Greg