Re: [O] IDs w/ human friendly component

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [O] IDs w/ human friendly component
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:47:59 +0700

  Have you tried changing the strange ID to the ID that you want? (e.g.
7f3b531b-f1c9-41aa-854b-37235500495f → introduction). They should be unique.
  I use my manually written IDs for some important headers which I want to
detect from outside org.
  In addition there's CUSTOM_ID, but I think that's the id="…" you want in HTML
exports.

El Sat, 1 Feb 2014 14:39:15 -0500 (EST) Ken Mankoff va escriure: