Re: [O] ob-clojure: presentation of map structures?

From: Soapy Smith
Subject: Re: [O] ob-clojure: presentation of map structures?
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:26:50 -0500

On Sun, 2014-02-02 at 01:42 -0500, Phill Wolf wrote:

> Floundering among the options, I tried :results value pp.  It yielded
> this:
>
> : "{\"Pluto\" 5,\n \"Plattsburgh\" 4,\n \"Philadelphia\" 3,\n
> \"Sankt-Peterburg\" 2,\n \"Paris\" 1,\n \"Peru\" 0}\n"
>

> pprint's good intentions are evident, but they collided with a
> superior force.

There was a discussion of this at the Clojure google group:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/clojure/gthjNWfAWKo/aKwuqh2qx68J

The tabularization problem was resolved, but the pp of the map behavior
is not changed.  I tried a few permutations of :results options, and did
not get close to the Clojure pprint function.

The org manual says the pp option is "This
option currently supports Emacs Lisp, Python, and Ruby. E.g., :results
value pp."

Regards,
Greg