Re: [O] Include heading title in HTML section-number cross-reference, li

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Include heading title in HTML section-number cross-reference, like LaTex \nameref?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:38:50 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> I think the whole thread calls for a variable to let the user
> configure the way she wants references to be inserted.
>
> Because \nameref could be useful in LaTeX/Beamer too.

Internal links in Beamer are complicated, because there's no way to know
which slide we're referring to. So I don't think \nameref would help
here.

> And maybe ODT could enjoy such a function too.
>
> Nicolas, what do you think?

This is something that cannot be easily achieved with filters, so it
could make sense to have a defcustom, or maybe two (one when headlines
are numbered and another one when they are not).

Anyway, patches welcome.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou