[O] dynamic block for ordered list of all clock intervals

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: [O] dynamic block for ordered list of all clock intervals
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 01:01:53 +0100

Hello Org users,

  recently I had to clock several small tasks,
switching repeatedly from one to the other, and
wanted to see the chronological history of all
the CLOCK intervals, i.e. no sums/aggregations
by day/week.

  So I wrote a (first rough version of a) dynamic
block function for it, you may see it in this example:

https://raw.github.com/thesoftwarebin/the-emacs-software-bin/master/clock-history/clock-history.org

  May I please ask if that function "reinvents
the wheel", i.e. if there's already a function
in Org to extract that same list.

  Thanks, kindest regards.

  Andrea