[O] encrypted items, but not timestamp

From: David Belohrad
Subject: [O] encrypted items, but not timestamp
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:13:58 +0100

Dear all,

I have followed this:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/encrypting-files.html

to encrypt subtree of my journal. So e.g. something like this:

**** testing subree encryption                                     :crypt:
this text should be encrypted when saved on the disk using my private
key. will see if this works
Entered on <2014-02-20 Thu 09:05>

it works, however it encrypts entire subtree including 'entered on
<timestamp>'. This puts a little issue on this, as when in journal,
these timestamps are used in agenda buffer to display the heading. And I
want this heading to be displayed in my agenda, including all the tags
it exhibits.

Is there any way how to achieve this? For the moment the only thing
coming into my mind is to make a timestamp part of heading, which is not
what I really want.

Thanks

.d.