Re: [O] Non-interactive export

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Non-interactive export
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:12:01 +0100

Sorry, I was being imprecise.

I do have maxima and shell and other source bocks since the dawn of org, approximately. I did not have any gnuplot blocks until before two weeks. The gnuplot blocks break my setup, currently.

So, what is weird is that maxima and shell do well but gnuplot wants its interactive things.

I noticed the same behaviour when exporting interactively - babel asks me for the gnuplot stuff. Could it be that the export defaults vary per backend?

My org-confirm-babel-evaluate is t. However on export, only gnuplot triggers this question. I now notice that maxima is executed on export without asking first; I guess shell is the same.

Things are getting stranger...

Cheers,

Simon