[O] List of figures

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] List of figures
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 13:28:28 -1000

Aloha all,

I'm trying to generate a list of figures for LaTeX export.  I thought to
use #+TOC: figures, but this didn't work.

The Org Export Reference Documentation has this:

  “TOC” keyword. It accepts three common values: “headlines”, “tables” and
  “listings”. Also, “headlines” value can have an optional numeric
  argument to specify depth of the contents.

  See org-export-collect-headlines, org-export-collect-tables,
  org-export-collect-figures and org-export-collect-listings.

Two questions:

1) Is there a reason that the TOC keyword doesn't accept the value
"figures"? The reference to org-export-collect-figures suggests that it
should accept this value.

2) Is there some other way to generate a list of figures for LaTeX
export?

All the best,
Tom
--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813