Re: [O] how to group together fields

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: [O] how to group together fields
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 02:12:10 +0100

thank you Michael,

that works great, sadly I have to type in the name of the shop
redundantly but I can live with that, with a good org-capture template I
could tab-complete them so it would not be that problem.

I dont want to bother you endlessly but just if you happen to know that
randomly:

can you somehow define a template that autocompletes to all other values
like that:

%^{Shop|shop 1|shop 2|**all-knows-old-choices**}

that would that make perfekt but I think thats maybe a wet dream ;)

A second question for me in trying to understand your code:

I get @> stands for something like first line or is it a * wildcard? I
should find that somewhere in doku but what does @I stand for?

Maybe I should not try to understand it ;)

Thx again ;)