[O] [babel] disable :session for a code block?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] [babel] disable :session for a code block?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:40:25 +0100

Hi

I would like to save all in org defined variables into an R data
file. In general this works fine with the following code block:

#+begin_src R :session null :results output
dir.create("./data/", showWarnings=FALSE)
save.image("./data/orgData.rda")
#+end_src

but, as I have defined a file wide session for R via

#+PROPERTY: session *R_MOBILIS*

I have to create a new session for this, which is not that nice: when I
remove a variable in org, it is still in the R environment and will
therefore be saved. Therefore my question:

what can I provide to the :session header, so that no session is used?
In other words: how can I run a single code block out-of-session when
all other are running in a session?

Thanks,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)