Re: [O] Namespace problem org-mode / Clojure

From: Volker Strobel
Subject: Re: [O] Namespace problem org-mode / Clojure
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:22:21 +0100

Hi Soapy,

thank you! I feel at ease knowing that you could replicate
the behavior, as I was trying to find the error in my settings for a
long, long time (and as mentioned before, it did work for some time, and
I've no clue why - I've played around with some settings in the init file).

And yes, adding an explicit namespace declaration (ns, in-ns) to every code
block works, but that's a rather roundabout way (I've many small
snippets in the same namespace) and it produces a bit 'unsightly',
tangled code. So, I'd be really glad, if this issue could be processed.

Best, Volker

--
Sent with my mu4e