Re: [O] [ANN] Lazy cache synchronization

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Lazy cache synchronization
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:49:17 +0100

> Now, synchronization happens lazily, which means the cache is only
> updated when and where needed, or during idle time. Therefore the cache
> mechanism scales a lot better.

This seems to be an awesome news ! I can hardly believe you manage to
find the time to do this.

I'm sorry that this is only a "thank you" message (vs, e.g., actual work
from me in the directions you suggest), it certainly deserves more than
that, but I'd find it sad if it had no answer at all.

--
Nico.