Re: [O] export ICal without evaluate code block

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] export ICal without evaluate code block
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:00:14 +0100

Nicolas,

I recently had a similar problem, though in my case the iClaendar export wasn't even reached because emacs started asking in other exports that came before.

I have some worries here; Why is it so hard to avoid evaluation/modification in org files during export?

I use -batch, I would have tought that was enough, but if I'm getting your answer below right, then setting those 2 parameters is not enough either, because some backends fiddle with them?

I have searched the docs but did not find anything about backends overriding these settings.

Enlightenment is appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon