[O] trunc fill modes?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] trunc fill modes?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:41:44 -0500

This is probably more an emacs question than org-mode, but ...

On my MacBook Pro at work, running Aquamacs 3.0a, in Org mode the mode line shows

Org Trunc Fill

However, on my MacBook at home, it shows

Org Trunc Spc

I like the way the first one works. How can I make the second one have the same modes by default as the first?

Thanks!

-pd

--
----