Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:19:00 -0500

On 2/28/14, 12:37 PM, John Hendy wrote:
I was going to try and get back to you quickly, but I don't have
koma-article defined and don't have the images you're using, so I
won't be much help to you. Intuitively, I'd suggest you try playing
with the image sizes to see if you can shrink them and make the
problem go away.

Thanks, John. You shouldn't need the images, since their heights are specified in the .org file. But I guess it would not be reproducible without koma-article.

You can also try:

#+latex: \scriptsize % or \small, \footnotesize, or \tiny

before your table to make it smaller as well if you think that's contributing.

These seem like things to try after the content is completely locked down. Any edits after this could conceivably re-introduce the problem, requiring further tweaks.

Just saw your other email come in, and the TOC will be fixed by
modifying your existing options at the top of the document:

Thanks again! Yes, this works, and seems to eliminate the blank page (for now)!

Cheers,
-pd

--
Peter Davis