Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:32:42 -0500

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> Attached is a simple file that demonstrates this. As is, it does not
> leave a blank page. But if you remove the num:nil option from the
> second line of this file, you do get a blank page.

Not for me: in both cases, I get a blank page 3.

> You (probably) need koma-article class for this. (I didn't install
> anything. It just worked for me.) You don't need the images.

You need *some* images in order to compile it. I just replaced all
the image links with

[[./foo.png]]

where foo.png is the emacs logo.

And my koma-article is a copy of the article class, except the document class
is "scrartcl" instead of "article".

--
Nick