Re: [O] [BUG] in org-element-link-parser (lilypond file does not export

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] in org-element-link-parser (lilypond file does not export to latex)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 10:12:28 +0100

Hello,

> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> when trying to export this example lilypond file
>>
>> https://raw.github.com/mjago/ob-lilypond/master/examples/basic-mode/pdf-example/pdf-example.org
>>
>> to LaTeX (C-c C-e l L) I hit the following error:
>>
>> ,----------------------------------------------
>> | Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil
>> `----------------------------------------------
>
> I cannot reproduce it. OTOH, I don't have Lilypond installed.
>
>> It turns out that org-element tries to parse a link but
>>
>> ,----------------------------------
>> | (defun org-element-link-parser ()
>> |   "Parse link at point.
>> `----------------------------------
>
> Could you provide an ECM, that is the exact link generating this error?

This is the first code block of the original .org file with one link
(that could not be exported really, because it was evaluated on
another machine so the eps did not really exist on my machine. But the
org parser choked with this kind of result-links:

#+begin_src org
#+TITLE: Modes in the Key of C
#+DATE:
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage[cm]{fullpage}
* Ionian Mode
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
#+LaTeX: \linebreak
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=17cm
#+begin_src lilypond :file ionian.eps :noweb yes

  <<version-and-paper>>
  \relative c' {
    c d e f g a b c b a g f e d c d
    e f g a b c b a g f e d c1
}
#+end_src

#+results[0c21e5c5bd30d880d2bd230aa09b7613c2554835]:
[[file:ionian.eps]]
#+end_src

Here is what I get when I delete the above result link and evaluate
the code-block on my machine - this parses and exports fine:

--
cheers,
Thorsten