Re: [O] References

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] References
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 19:35:30 +0000

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 13:22:45 -0500
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I'm using [fn:1] to reference articles in an academic article, but
> > how should I reference it back from the list of references at the
> > end of the article please?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharon.
>
> Not sure what you mean: in the org-mode buffer or in some exported
> file? In the former case, C-c C-c on the footnote marker in the text
> takes you to the footnote and C-c C-c on the footnote marker in the
> footnote takes you back.

The article is in org-mode and I can open the file easily in a buffer,
and everywhere that the original article has a reference to a numbered
item in the 'References' section at the end of the article, I have put
[fn:*] where * is the number of the reference. The [fn:*] has been
manually put in, without using any keybindings or macros.

What I'm now looking for is some way to link my [fn:*] to its mate in
the reference list. Can it be done please?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.50.1
Registered Linux user 561944