Re: [O] link interfering with brackets when abbreviated

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] link interfering with brackets when abbreviated
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:14:33 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> This is not a matter of trust. I asked about use-cases to understand why
>> this feature was needed, and all I got was "because it was here".
>
> More precisely, the answer was: because we use it and find it useful.

Thank you for the precision. Now, what about caring to give me one (or
more) use case?

>>> Also `org-agenda-open-link' is now broken.
>>>
>>> Can you have a look and fix this later issue?
>>
>> Would you mind elaborating a bit about it?
>
> C-c C-o throws a "No link found" message when hit on a link in an
> agenda view.

Sorry for not being clear. I did try, I didn't get any error. My dummy
entry was:

  * TODO [[http://orgmode.org]]

in a block agenda and

  * [[http://orgmode.org]]
    DEADLINE: <2014-03-01 sam.>

in regular agenda.

Both times, I could open the link. So, could you send me a dummy entry
where the bug can be reproduced? It will save me a lot of time.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou