Re: [O] Namespace problem org-mode / Clojure

From: Soapy Smith
Subject: Re: [O] Namespace problem org-mode / Clojure
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:05:09 -0500

I installed the update and ran Volker's test code.  It works!  The
namespace is preserved from block-to-block.  Thank you Bastien!

I experimented with the :session option, however, I am now not sure I
understand how it is supposed to work.  I believed it would cause the
code block to switch namespaces with a unique session name, however, it
does not do this.  My older system (7.9 org) behaves the same.

Regards,
Greg