Re: [O] How to ensure that (org-get-heading) is pretty?

From: Oleh
Subject: Re: [O] How to ensure that (org-get-heading) is pretty?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 15:08:22 +0100

>> I'm working on a helm interface to org headings.
>
> Doesn't it already exist?  What about:
>
>   ╭────
>   │ helm-org-headlines is an interactive autoloaded compiled Lisp function in
>   │ `helm-org.el'.
>
>   │ It is bound to <menu-bar> <tools> <Helm> <Org> <Org headlines>.
>
>   │ (helm-org-headlines)
>
>   │ Preconfigured helm to show org headlines.
>   ╰────
>
> Do you want to write something else?

Thanks, Sebastien,

I wasn't aware of `helm-org-headlines`.
I've just tried it and I like my implementation better,
exactly because my implementation is using font-locked strings, while
`helm-org-headlines` uses plain strings.
And I don't like the whole menu-like interface.
A list is better in my opinion.

So the question still stands.

regards,
Oleh