[O] advice on ways to quicken refiling..perhaps a hotkey to refile to sp

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] advice on ways to quicken refiling..perhaps a hotkey to refile to specific org file/header?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 17:43:41 +0200

Hi all

i find the normal C-c w then manually choosing a file to allocate each 'capture' pretty slow. i am looking for any advice on workflows you guys have to make this quicker.

one thing i was thinking of was maybe assigning a hotkey to do a refile to a specific note/heading. so ill have 5-6 hotkeys to my most common files to speed things up, can this be done? if so can anyone show my an example of such a thing?

kind regards

Z.