Re: [O] Bug in export of call lines

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in export of call lines
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:14:13 -1000

Aloha Nicolas,

> Hello,
>
> address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:
>
>> I've been dusting off a draft paper written when the new export
>> framework was still in contrib. Now that I've brought the file
>> up-to-date so that it exports asynchronously again, I'm getting an error
>> that wasn't there before.
>
> [...]
>
>> Note the new line after each call result and the premature termination
>> of the {description} environment.
>
> It would help to see the source of "axe-x-section" and "axe-wt". Do they
> insert spurious newline characters?
>
> Also, you can call (org-export-execute-babel-code) to get what is really
> parsed once Babel code is expanded.

That's a big help.  Thanks.

It appears that executing the R code block does insert a newline. This
must be the behavior that changed.

  executing R code block (axe-x-section)...
  Wrote
/var/folders/fp/mgkcqpy17clb6dzh3_xgs0n80000gn/T/babel-78240Cke/ob-input-78240NlJ
  "3.7 \\texttimes 2
  "
  executing Emacs-Lisp code block...

  (results (quote "3.7 \\texttimes 2
  "))

Here is the source code:

  *** Cross-section of a particular tool, in cm
  #+name: axe-x-section
  #+header: :var t=final-axe-table
  #+header: :var a="3141"
  #+header: :results raw
  #+BEGIN_SRC R
  w <- t[t[,2]==a,16]/10
  th <- t[t[,2]==a,18]/10
  paste0(w, ' \\texttimes ', th)
  #+END_SRC

  #+results: axe-x-section
  3.9 \texttimes 2

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813