Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?

From: Ilya Shlyakhter
Subject: Re: [O] Is anyone spending money for Org-mode?
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:17:06 -0400

On 3/12/14 2:14 PM, Joost Helberg wrote:
back in the time when me and my friend created and sold the Snow Linux
Distribution, we donated all excess money to the FSF.

If people wanted to give to the FSF, they would have done it directly.
I've donated to Org in the past not to defray expenses but as a small token of thanks to Carsten & the principal maintainers. Putting the donations to whatever personal use they want was the intention.