Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?

From: Fletcher Charest
Subject: Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:59:03 +0100

Yes, thank you very much, that was it. I was thinking about doing this, but I didn't know how to "escape" the syntax. This is quite embarrassing since I just noticed that it is explained in the manual, and even more, since the comma is added automatically when you edit the org code by hitting C-c ' anyway...

Thanks again!

Best regards,

FC