Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?

From: Phil Regier
Subject: Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:04:14 -0500 (CDT)

I spent hours trying to figure out recursive org syntax, and only got it
working with the help of the list.  :)

I realized after my last message that Worg uses some limited syntax
highlighting on some of the newer pages; I'm not very good with javascript and
css, but you might be able to borrow some code for highlighting by inspecting
the org and html source...

Phil