Re: [O] Can I use an already defined agenda view in another agenda comma

From: M
Subject: Re: [O] Can I use an already defined agenda view in another agenda command?
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:12:49 +0100

Salut Bastien,

thanks a lot - that helps a little, however this will only work temporarily
and already for the next "r" refresh, the combined agendas are not there any
more, just one, if I am not mistaken.

My question was more targeting in the direction if it could be possible to
define one basic setup once and then create some different "flavors" of it
without duplicating the configuration code to have a consistent setup...

Example:
I'm having a block agenda which I use during my daily work and which shows
me the deadlines of today, the appointments of today and the tasks scheduled
today (and those overdue).

That's fine for the day, but for my daily planning I do once in the morning
it would be nice to use that same setup, but also see deadlines which are e.
g. 10 days in the future and the scheduled tasks which will come up the next
day(s).

So my idea was: i can define the basic setup once, and then "cite" it and
extend it for other agenda setups.

Kind regards

Martin