[O] [patch] capture property table-line-pos can be a function

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: [O] [patch] capture property table-line-pos can be a function
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:07:04 +0100

Hi,

for quite a while I have this patch in my local org-mode branch. Now I
find the time to share it.

Given a table with several sections and a capture template for entries
in this table. The sections are dynamic, so a static value for
table-line-pos does not help. With this patch table-line-pos can be:

- a string like "II-2"
- a varialbe containing a string
- or a function
  The function has to return a string which qualifies for table-line-pos

This serves me well and I am using it for more than one year now.

If you find it usefull then feel free to use it. I marked it as
TINYCHANGE, but I have signed FSF papers.

--
Bis neulich ...
  Thomas