Re: [O] remote refs in spreadsheet

From: Alan Bram
Subject: Re: [O] remote refs in spreadsheet
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 09:41:14 -0700

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Alan Bram <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm having trouble using a remote reference in an Org-mode spreadsheet.

Finally found Carsten's answer (1) to this same question from four years ago. Don't know why I missed it while searching the archives yesterday.

Still, I've fumbled around for a while trying to understand how to get the org-id module turned on, and how to write the syntax in the "remote()" formula. (No syntax at all, it turns out. Just the ID value itself.)

(1) https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg21313.html