Re: [O] capture takes ~ 10-20 seconds to load a capture-template

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] capture takes ~ 10-20 seconds to load a capture-template
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 02:16:32 +0100

Hi Xebar,

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> i do see that when i choose the capture template it does say
> something about loading vc-git, i dont know if that has to do with
> anything

It surely has to do with something, but I can't really figure out why
(except that if your Git repo is really big, Emacs may take some time
to check it out first when finding the capture file.  If the capture
time happens only on the first capture, that may be a hypothesis,
though I'd be surprised.)

--
 Bastien