Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML expo

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Radio targets with mixed capitalisation do not work in HTML export
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:04:20 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> If we do this, I don't see the need to enforce case sensitivity.

I attach a patch that illustrates the fix I propose on top on my
previous commit.

With this,

<<<Hello \alpha world>>>

Let's say hello \alpha world to test.

gets converted into

<a id="Hello-alpha-world">Hello &alpha; world</a>

Let's say <a href="#Hello-alpha-world">hello &alpha; world</a> to test.

which I think is what the OP expected.  We preserve case sensitivity
of the target, and we preserve the link description.

(I think the confusion comes from calling "path" what is really the
description when path and description are the same, like in a link
to a radio target.)

Let me know what you think,

 Bastien