Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?

From: Fletcher Charest
Subject: Re: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:58:18 +0100

Hello Phil,

When I use the edit buffer (by pressing C-c '), my Org syntax is indented properly (in accordance with org-indent-mode, which is set to t). The code block itself looks like this after editing:

#+BEGIN_SRC org :exports code
  ,* Top level headline
  ,** Second level
  ,*** Third level
  some text
  ,*** Third level
  more text
#+END_SRC

As you can see, the text ('some text' and 'more text') is not indented. This is a little bit annoying, but not too much - I can add the spaces myself.

The problem is with the HTML export: I can't see the HTML output as I would see it in my Emacs buffer, that is to say, without the leading stars. In my output (see attached), leading stars are visible, although not colored. I would like them to be completely invisible.

Do you observe the same thing? My org-version is 8.2.5h-30-gdd810b-elpaplus under GNU Emacs 24.3.1.

Thanks,

FC