[O] Org Agenda and BBDB File

From: Aric Gregson
Subject: [O] Org Agenda and BBDB File
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:04:28 -0700

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to get org-mode to stop asking to read
the bbdb file when creating the new agenda. It is a bit annoying because
GNUS in another instance of emacs generally has the file.

I have seemingly removed any calls to bbdb in my org set-up (initially
used it for anniversaries, but now doesn't appear to work in bbbd v3). I
now have no dates that need to be looked at for agenda creation in org
mode.

If I have  '(org-agenda-files (quote ("~/org"))) and the bbdb file is in
this directory, it is then used by org mode to create the agenda? My
impression was that only files ending in '.org' in the directory were
used.

Thanks, Aric