Re: [O] [bug] [babel] babel corrupts undo history

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [babel] babel corrupts undo history
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 21:48:51 +0100

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> as far as i know, my assessment below is correct, but i cannot
> confirm.

I revisited this thread.

> i believe that if undo-related code is ripped out of babel, then undo
> will work correctly in the source buffer and in the edit buffer.
> i am not clear on what the purpose of changing undo behavior is?

Time flies: maybe it was clear before, but for now undo works fine
for me, in the source editing buffer and in the original buffer too.

When I do C-c ' from the *Org Src* buffer, then C-/, the buffer is
restored to its previous state, that is: before the insertion of the
edited source.

Can you restate what the bug is?

Thanks,

--