Re: [O] Howto: different faces for "begin_src" and "results"

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Howto: different faces for "begin_src" and "results"
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:06:04 -0500

Just curious, what do you find unpleasant about the default coloring?

At first I didn't like the grey, but after time I came to value it because I don't
want the code to really jump out, instead just be reference-able since C:c ' brings up
the editor with full highlighting.

Really, I'm just curious, because I always want to find new ways to work with literate docs.