Re: [O] #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\orgtitle}{{{{TITLE}}}}

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] #+LATEX_HEADER:\newcommand{\orgtitle}{{{{TITLE}}}}
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:35:29 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

thanks for the thorough answer, I agree.

Can we sum it up as "Macros are only available in headlines and
paragraphs", for the sake of clarifying the Macro section in the
manual?

Also, it seems that macros are only fontified in headlines and
paragraphs, which matches the short description above.  Is there
any false positives/negatives you can think of?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien